163. What if I asked her out as soon as the graduation ceremony finished?
I missed the last opportunity I confess my feeling to her.
→I missed the last opportunity to confess my feeling towards her.
(feeling towards someone=～に対する自分の気持ち)
I feel so sorry, because I’ve liked her since I met her four years ago.
→I feel regretful because I’ve liked her since I met her four years ago.
I won’t hesitate to do it from now on.
164. What if there is a possibility I confess my feeling to her earlier than you?
I’ve hidden my feeling to her, because I know you’ve also liked her.
But I don’t wanna regret.
I’m sure I like her better than you.
165. What if he will change jobs to make sure if he is needed in developing countries?
He is a curious and capable person.
I’m sure he will succeed after changing jobs.
Why don’t you encourage him to experience new things?
166. What if I establish educational facilities in both England and Australia?
I wanna spread my educational method all over the world.
Honestly speaking, I want you to join and help me.
Please think about it.
→検討してみて、という意味なら Please consider it.
167. What if she believes him to be intelligent by receiving his message on Facebook?
He is good at writing.
I hope she won’t be cheated by him.
We should be careful when we use SNS.
168. What if you fall down the stairs with your hands full of baggage?
Call your brother to help you.
You can’t go trip if you get injured now.
→You can’t go on a trip if you’re injured.
I know you look forward it so much.
→I know you’re looking forward to it so much.
169. Make sure you arrive on time according to the rule not to trouble other people.
In Japan, almost people don’t be late for their appointment.
→ …most people don’t be late…
If you are late once again, you will lose your trust.
You should go to bed earlier not to oversleep tomorrow.
170. Make sure you save a seat for me of the first row in the center at the theater.
I’m ten minutes late because I can’t find my glasses.
→ I’m going to be 10 minutes late because I couldn’t find my glasses.
I wonder if I can see the movie without my glasses.
Maybe I can see it in the first row.
171. Make sure you fill in for me and work as a project manager when I am away.
It could be a little tough for you, but I think you can do it.
I have no worry for the work while I’m away, because I have a great staff like you.
I’m counting on you.
172. Make sure you reduce the amount of waste if you don’t wanna pay surcharge.
In addition to the weight, you have to sort them out into burnable and unburnable.
At first, it’s hard for you to separate waste, but you’ll get used to it soon.
It’s important to save energy and natural resources.
173. Make sure we guarantee the product quality while we complete the follow up service.
Building trust from customers is the most important for us.
Please keep in mind to offer the polite service.
→ …to offer polite services.
After finishing work, let’s go for drinking!
174. Make sure you repeat the sentences to memorize and use them immediately.
It is natural for you to forget something you remember.
I recommend you just repeat them in your spare time.
The most important thing is to continue to do it.
175. I bet this is guaranteed for five years after the purchase.
Now I have to ask the customer service when it gets recovered.
I’m really in trouble because I can’t work without using it.
I hope it will be recovered very soon.
176. I bet he wanna transfer to the sales department as soon as possible.
I think his character is more suitable to it than his current job.
I’m sure he will achieve great sales results soon.
His company should think about it.
177. I bet he will come here before sunset when he gets a chance.
I know he wanna see you and have dinner together tonight.
I hope he doesn’t have to work overtime today.
Well, let’s cook dinner now.
178. I bet the professor will begin the class without delaying the starting time.
I’ve never seen he was late for his class.
I think he hates wasting time.
So you should arrive at the class room in time.
179. I bet they will give you a discount if you buy more than two.
You should ask them before buying.
They like young customers like you.
I hope you enjoy a discount shopping there.
180. I bet you can take care of it by yourself as long as Tom doesn’t interfere with you.
You should inform him that you aren’t at home tonight.
→ you won’t be at home tonight
I wonder why he likes to disturb other people.
I hope you finish your work peacefully.